I'm a Ph.D. student (2017-) at Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, advised by Prof. Kris Kitani. I also earned my M.S. in computer science at CMU in 2016, where I worked with Prof. Stelian Coros. I obtained my B.E. in computer science and technology from Zhejiang University in 2015. I'm a recipient of 2020 Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship.
My research lies at the intersection of computer vision, machine learning and robotics. I'm particularly interested in the following topics:
- Humanoid control for pose estimation and forecasting.
- Multi-agent trajectory forecasting.
- Generative models and diversity sampling.
- Reinforcement learning and imitation learning.
- [2020-09-25] Paper on Residual Force Control accepted to NeurIPS 2020!
- [2020-08-28] Honored to have received 2020 Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship!
- [2020-07-03] Two papers accepted to ECCV 2020.
- [2020-05-18] Starting my internship at Facebook Reality Lab Pittsburgh.
- [2020-02-25] Two papers accepted to CVPR 2020, one with oral presentation!
- [2019-12-19] Paper Diverse Trajectory Forecasting with Determinantal Point Processes accepted to ICLR 2020!
- [2019-10-01] Code for Ego-Pose (ICCV 2019) is released! Check it out here.
- [2019-07-22] Paper Ego-Pose Estimation and Forecasting as Real-Time PD Control accepted to ICCV 2019.
- [2018-07-03] Paper 3D Ego-Pose Estimation via Imitation Learning accepted to ECCV 2018.
- [2018-06-10] Paper Computational Design of Transformables accepted to SCA 2018.